Pentana Solutions is delighted to announce that our integration with Openpay, Australia’s leading automotive Buy Now Pay Later provider is now available for all eraPower dealers.
A successful pilot at five locations in three states was signed off last week. This integration provides an omni-channel process via on-screen access.
We are pleased to announce that the Openpay integration will be free of charge to eraPower customers.
Benefits of using Openpay:
- Improves customer experience through a flexible payment solution
- Increases the average Repair Order value
- Reduces service profit leakage
Benefits of using Openpay through this integration:
- Saves time through a significant reduction in key strokes
- Is easy and professional for staff to engage customers on and off premise
- Ensures more customers are offered Openpay, which increases CSI and customer retention
- Reduces training time for new staff members
To make it even easier to use, all existing eraPower + Openpay dealers will have the integration switched on automatically over the coming months. If you do not want this to occur, please advise your Pentana Solutions Business Relationship Manager.
This is another exciting step in our journey to provide you with the best integrations which present tangible and proven benefits. Download the brochure below to learn more about the Openpay Integrations and its benefits.
Please note that you’ll need to be an Openpay customer to take advantage of the integration. If you’re not a current Openpay customer, you can start the process by filling out this form here.
If you like to discuss the integration further, please contact your Openpay Account Manager or Eric Weitzman on 0435 515 451 | email firstname.lastname@example.org.